Corporate & Business Laws
The law firm of RCIC is engaged in a wide scope of corporate law firm practices. The team of corporate lawyers at Ricky Chopra are equipped with skills to provide advisory support to companies from their initial setup, investments, compliances, agreements and contracts, and to assisting them on do’s and don’ts with a view to avoid litigation.
What Corporate lawyers do at RCIC
Corporate Governance: The law firm is involved in many aspects of corporate governance, including director and officer liability. Our corporate lawyers offer advice to listed companies, institutional investors, underwriters, board committees, directors and other Key Managerial Persons.
Incorporation of Companies & Winding Up: The law firm assists in incorporating Companies, LLPs etc. in India and abroad. We also assist foreign and multinational companies in setting up subsidiaries and joint venture companies in India by advising our clients on the laws, regulations and statutory compliances and guide them on the required governmental approvals for carrying out their business in India.
Establishment of Branch, Liaison and Project Office : The corporate law firm of RCIC assists the foreign companies in setting up business in India by way of establishing branch office, liaison office or project office in India.
Capital Market & Securities : The corporate lawyers of RCIC advise clients on all aspects of corporate finance and securities law by providing efficient and effective advice on regulations related to Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI). Our team of corporate lawyers advise companies on acquisition of shares and venture capital funds.
Regulatory Affairs : Our team of corporate lawyers have extensive experience in representing our clients before a broad spectrum of regulators and a variety of regulatory issues and have a consistent track record of successfully applying approval requests with varying degrees of complexity, for both domestic and foreign clients.
The regulators we represent before include and are not restricted to: Competition Commission of India, Reserve Bank of India and Securities and Exchange Board of India and National Stock Exchange.
RCIC’s work experience as a corporate law firm:
- provided legal support to companies in obtaining necessary approvals from the concerned authorities such as DGFT, DIPP, SIA, RBI etc.
- assisted in filing ARF, FC-GPR, FC-TRS, FLA Returns and assisted in obtaining Industrial licensing, Government contracts, transfer of technology and licensing and repatriation.
- Conducted due diligence of corporate documents, title deeds and records, capital and shareholding details, credits and borrowing, tax, valuation of assets and intellectual property, filings with ROC etc.
- Experience in representing our clients in proceedings related to winding up of companies.
- Drafting requisite documents for companies to raise capital by floating IPOs and by providing legal support in raising capital from foreign countries by raising ADR/GDR, FCCB’s, ECB’s
Corporate and Commercial Contracts
The corporate law firm of RCIC assists our clients in drafting of agreements and complex commercial contracts. Our corporate lawyers are well versed with the legalities involved in drafting of contracts and understand the need of necessary contracts required for necessary businesses.
Our team of experienced lawyers have advised Indian entities of European and American Companies on demergers, amalgamations etc. preparing schemes of arrangement with creditors and shareholders.
RCIC law firm has also assisted several Fortune 500 companies and corporates in drafting and vetting of different kind of contracts including but not limited to
- Employment contracts,
- Non-Disclosure Agreements,
- Software licensing agreements,
- Franchisee Agreement,
- Tripartite Agreements and other complex agreements.
get in touch
Help line: +91 88 008 55555
We're here to help! If you have any questions regarding our services or anything else please send us an email via the contact form.